Sunday, October 15, 2017

#NationalPamperingDay supports World Vision, PAWS and Save Philippine Seas

I'm excited to be part of this year's National Pampering Day by Nailaholics  Nail Salon and Spa. I got my ticket yesterday and I'm ready for my foot spa tomorrow. Yay!!


This will be the second time that I'm going to be availing of the services of  Nailaholics. Being a working mom, I deserve some pampering once in a while and this trip to the nail salon and spa would be a great opportunity as well to enjoy some "me time." What makes this special is I'm going to be taking part in a worthy endeavor that will not only provide free pampering services to women and men but will also support cause-oriented organizations.

This year, the National Pampering Day will support World Vision, the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) and Save Philippine Seas. Also providing support for Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa is O.P.I, the most beloved nail lacquer brand in the world.

What I like most about Nailaholics is its lovely and relaxing Hamptons-inspired interior. The color scheme and interior design invoke a feeling of comfort that would make you want to stay longer there. Also, their well-trained staff are friendly and they really know how to take care of their customers.

Get to know more about Nailaholics by visiting their website at www.nailaholics.com. You can also follow their Facebook Page -Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa, Twitter @_nailaholics and Instagram @_nailaholics.

About Nailaholics

Nailaholics is an urban destination that offers its customers an escape from the daily grind through its exceptional interiors and exceptional pampering service. It currently has more than 50 branches nationwide, including in Gateway Mall, Eastwood Citywalk, Cash and Carry Makati, Harbor Point Mall Subic, SM Cebu, SM Bacolod, SM Lanang and Abreeza Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment