Saturday, October 21, 2017

National Pampering Day: Time to Treat Myself to a Relaxing Massage

Relaxed and rejuvenated. That's how I and my feet felt after enjoying a soothing massage last October 17 during the National Pampering Day. Thanks to Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa for organizing this most loved national pampering event that provided free services to women and men.

It was supposed to be my "me time" but since there was no class due to the second day of the national transport strike, I had to bring my tween daughter along. My appointment was at 12:30 pm and I was there early. I had to wait for a few minutes, though, as the Nailaholics Salon and Spa in SM Lanang was jampacked at that time.

#NationalPamperingDay at Nailaholics SM Lanang Premier.

I decided to go for a foot massage instead of a foot spa or manicure. My heels are fine and don't need some scraping and I'm not so comfortable either with having a manicure. But my tired feet needed the massage and I'm glad I opted for that. It was just what I needed. Thanks to my friendly masseur Joeyla who did a great job in giving my feet a soothing massage.

That's Joeyla giving my feet a relaxing massage. 
I also got to know her life story during our session. I learned she was a former overseas Filipino worker (OFW) in Dubai who had to temporarily stay put in the country after giving birth to her fifth child. As a mother myself and wife of an OFW, I could relate to her story. I admire her for her dedication to augment her family's income and for being positive in her outlook in life.

Happy me with my happy masseur after the foot massage. 
Again, I'm thankful to Nailaholics Nail Salon and Spa for coming up with this National Pampering Day which is now on its second year. I like the fact that apart from providing free services to their loyal customers, the company is also supporting the advocacies of non-profit organizations such as World Vision, PAWS (Philippine Animal Welfare Society) and Save Philippine Seas.

Get updates on the services and perks of Nailaholics by visiting their website www.nailaholics.com and following their social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter (@_nailaholics) and Instagram (@_nailaholics).

No comments:

Post a Comment