Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Lazada's Grand Christmas Sale is On and Why I Trust Lazada

Online shopping did not appeal much to me in the previous years. Although I do book flights online every now and then, I was too hesitant to buy personal items online for security reasons particularly when the only payment option is using one's credit card.

But Lazada changed my perception. Thanks to the Lazada affiliate marketing team who came to Davao City for a roadshow and to inform bloggers about its 2016 Online Revolution, now I'm enjoying online shopping.
Lazada Roadshow in Davao (Photo by Davao Bloggers Society)

 It was a blessing that I attended the Lazada roadshow as I met a new friend who prompted me to join the affiliate program and buy online. I also came to know of this young Davaoeno named Chester who's the top affiliate earner in the city. So I signed up to become an affiliate and hopefully, our efforts in promoting Lazada's deals will bear fruit in the future.

The 11.11 campaign started my journey to online shopping. My fellow Davao bloggers were as excited to buy several items offered at rock bottom prices and to promote the great deals. Many bought VRs while some got makeup products and portable sewing machines.

As for me, I bought a Cherry Mobile Alpha View mobile phone and a digital LED wristwatch for my son as a late birthday and advanced Christmas gift. He had been hinting earlier about his phone getting old already and the online revolution was just perfect timing.


The best part was the big discount offered for the gadget. Imagine from its regular price of P4,999, the 11.11 offer was down to just P1,999 or a discount of P3,000. I couldn't find that kind of offer anywhere in the malls here so I grabbed the very irresistible opportunity and I'm very happy I did.   Another thing I liked about shopping on Lazada is that they have a cash on delivery (COD) option which is available in my area hence no need to shell out money during checkout.

Surprisingly, the LED watch was delivered earlier than I expected. It arrived only two days after I ordered it and I was really impressed. The mobile phone with Windows OS arrived six days after and wrapped securely in bubble wrap. Now my son is happy with it and the mother is as glad.

That's the LED watch package on the left & the mobile phone on the right. 
Grand Christmas Sale

After the successful 11.11 Online Revolution, Lazada has launched its Grand Christmas Sale today and I'm now shopping for some items I can use or give as gifts. They have Flash Sales during certain hours of the day, some items of which are offered at only P12 (yes that's how low they can go). But you need to act fast and check out right away once you've added the item to your cart as they sell like hotcakes.


This Grand Christmas Sale will run until December 12 and will end with a big bang through the "12.12 Online Revolution." Items are offered at very low prices up to 95% off. Now is your last chance to do your Christmas shopping on Lazada and if I were you, do it as soon as you can or you'll regret later. Some items are even delivered for free. No need to worry about payment as you can choose from various options. Other than credit card, you can use your debit card (Megalink/Bancnet), make a bank deposit (BDO installment), pay via PayPal or helloPay or choose the cash on delivery (COD) option. From one satisfied shopper and affiliate, I can tell you that it's safe to shop on Lazada.

Act now and shop here! 

Just so you know, Lazada sold more than 400,000 items during its 11.11 Revolution last November. During the first nine hours, some 300,000 items were already ordered. Now who can beat that?

Visit here and start shopping! 

2 comments:

  1. Lazada online shopping..easy shoppe,easy pay,no hassle.

    ReplyDelete