Sunday, August 6, 2017

Pino Tropika: Loving This Davao-Made Soap Enriched with Vitamins

With numerous brands of beauty soap now available on the market, it pays to choose wisely. One should not compromise quality over price.

In my younger years, I was not very particular about the soap I used. With no allergies to worry about, whatever was available in the house was fine with me. But not anymore as I need to protect my skin these days from harmful chemicals and the sun. As much as possible, I want soaps that have a mild scent and contain natural ingredients. In short, I go for the organics.

I recently found the right soap I can rely on and I know this is going to be for the long term. Its name is Pino Tropika and it's proudly made in Davao City. A product of My Skin Origins, it contains various fruit and plant extracts that are sure to nourish the skin.



I got my first Pino Tropika soap as a freebie during last year's Christmas party of the Davao Bloggers Society. I must admit I instantly fell in love with the packaging and the moment I opened the box and saw the soap (in yellow with a tinge of green), I knew I was going to love using it for the long term. Luckily, I have several more soaps on hand right now after winning in the DBS acquaintance party raffle (yey!!).

What I particularly love about the soap is the fact that it contains natural ingredients. Pino Tropika contains fruit and plant extracts such as that of pineapple, papaya, bearberry and chamomile. So far, I haven't seen any soap that used pineapple as one of its ingredients and I'm happy to know that this local product is the first to do it. Happy because pineapple is also one of my favorite fruits.

Photo from Pino Tropika Facebook Page
I've been using this brightening plus beauty bar for months now and true to its claim, the product has helped brightened up my skin particularly in the neck and feet areas which are often exposed to the sun when I go out to do my errands. Its silky feel has also made me enjoy more my bath time every day. It also has a mild scent that will make you feel good after every bath.

Pino Tropika is now available in Gaisano Grand supermarkets. Go get yours now and enjoy your daily bath moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment