Saturday, July 8, 2017

Going Loco Over Taco

The mere mention of the word 'TACO' lights me up. I've been a fan of this Mexican food for a very long time now and I still fancy them. Whether it's the crispy or the soft type, I crave for them from time to time. I also like making them at home but I must admit I get a different high when I buy those at the mall or at my favorite restaurant.

At the mall, my favorite go-to place for my taco fix is Taco Boy. As for the restaurant, my fave is none other than Taco Loco (which is, luckily, just near my place). This resto located at Damosa Market Basket in Lanang serves authentic Mexican food and they just had their second grand opening last July 1st.



Taco Loco first opened in 2015 but it was only a small place then and eventually, they had to expand. Today, Taco Loco has three outlets in Davao City. The two others are in Gaisano Mall and in Marfori Heights.

A trip to Taco Loco is always a mother and son date. I remember we ate there lunchtime during the grand opening two years ago and the American owner even sat down with us to chat about their food offerings. He asked if we know about Mexican food and that it's not really the healthy type. Healthy or not, what matters is we LOVE the food!

My favorites at Taco Loco include their tacos (I prefer chicken as the main ingredient), burritos and quesadillas. Their taco pizza and spicy wings are also good. The food is very filling and prices are very reasonable.

Going loco over chicken tacos!

Burrito, muy saboroso! 

Quesadillas, mi paborito! 

That's me with the Taco Loco mascot during the 2015 grand opening. 
So you love Mexican food like me? Then head to Taco Loco at any of their three branches. You'll never regret going there and feasting on their food. Andale! Andale! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment