Monday, January 16, 2017

Effective Solution for Thinning Hair Woes

I'm blessed to have natural black hair even up to this stage of my life and I appreciate it when people admire me for this. I've always taken good care of my crowning glory no matter its length.

There was one point, however, that I experienced falling hair which me got me so worried. It was after giving birth to my daughter and second child (who came out with thick hair). Although many of my friends said it's a natural process for some mothers, I was still concerned and decided to lessen my use of shampoos at that time. Fortunately, my hair went back to normal again after a few months.


Nowadays, people experiencing thinning hair can get help easily as various hair regrow products are now available on the market. Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner is a leading product that helps adults grow their hair back without having to undergo any expensive medical treatment. It is made of 19 natural ingredients that nourish the scalp and hair by increasing the flow of nutrients and improving blood circulation to the scalp. Among the herbal ingredients contained in Novuhair are moringa oleifera, panax ginseng, virgin coconut oil and the natural essences of rosemary and peppermint. These natural herbs work by hydrating the scalp, maintaining the hair's natural glow and preventing the early graying of hair, dryness and itching.

Watch this video testimonial of how Abby Assistio (who had alopecia before) gained her hair back after using Novuhair for three years.



Novuhair is a trusted brand in the Philippines. In fact, it has been awarded by Watson's as  the leading Medicated Hair Care Brand in the country for five straight years now.

Locally, this hair care product is available in all Mercury Drug Stores and other leading drug stores nationwide. You can also order online via Lazada.com.ph.

For those who regularly use this product or those who want to try this for the first time whether in the USA, Canada, UAE , KSA and other Asian countries, you can purchase conveniently online through www.regaloservice.com.  

Learn more about Novuhair by visiting its website www.novuhair.com. You can follow it on social media as well through the brand’s official Facebook Page at Novuhair Official, and Twitter at @NovuhairNatural. You may also call the Novuhair hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575.



No comments:

Post a Comment